Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kauffman Gardens

Finally I was able to visit Kauffman Memorial Gardens today with Marlee and Leslie. I had a great time and I'm so glad Marlee let me use her as a model. I'm doing a wedding very close to there in June, and I wanted to scope it out for formal bridals! Marlee is going to be a Senior at Olathe North -and she is one of my ambassadors! If you know a senior from another school who would like "Ambassador Status" - let me know and we'll get rolling for 2010.


This what you get when photographing a beautiful young woman and have to say, "Wait a minute, there's a red muumuu in the background." :-)






















And this is what you get after the muumuu has passed:




















Thanks for a fun afternoon, ladies! And the Cherry Limeade afterward was great! Good luck with your senior year, Marlee!






















No comments:

Post a Comment