Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Time!

I took a stroll down the neighborhood walking trail with Brenda, Tom, and the girls yesterday.
I put together some framing options to see what they might look like in the home.

It was just a bit challenging with a three-year-old and a seven-month-old, but we had some fun! You never know what children will say and do during a session. If you want a perfect pose - wait several years. But if you want to capture your child, just as she is, then photographer her at every age and stage!
I know for myself, that I treasure the images I have of my grown son when he was about four. His idea of a smile was to bare all teeth - he looked like a bear! But I'm glad now that I have those memories.
Thanks for sharing your girls . . .
. . .and your spring afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family and great images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first combo frame, the one that's square. I need to call you about my thoughts. Thank you for the hot sweaty work you did for us! Bren

    ReplyDelete